Amazon’s (AMZN) Prime Day event is officially underway, and that means plenty of chances for you to get your hands on some sweet, sweet deals from now through July 16.
We’re talking about sales on everything from big-screen TVs and mattresses to home goods and outdoor firepits. If you’ve been holding off on buying a big-ticket item or need to refill your cupboard, Prime Day is as good a time to buy as any.
To help you prep, Amazon has shared a preview of its hottest sales for the big event. And if you’d rather stretch your legs and head to the store, you can check out the deals at major big-box retailers like Target, Walmart, and Kohl’s that are offering sales to get in on the Prime Day rush.
Some of the hottest deals include deep discounts on Levis jeans, Instant Pots, vacuums, and even Apple Watches and iPads marked down hundreds of dollars.
Tech products can be some of the most expensive items to buy. So if you’re in the market for a deal, Prime Day has you covered. Since it’s an Amazon event, the company is naturally putting a slew of its own devices on sale. Here are some of the biggest sales.
- $25 off the Fire TV Stick standard edition — $14.99
- $25 off the Fire TV Stick 4K — $24.99
- $50 off the Echo 2nd-generation — $49.99
- $70 off the Echo Show 2nd-generation — $159.99
- $50 off Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet — $79.99
TVs, electronics, and video games
I’m a sucker for a deal on any kind of gadget, and Prime Day has them in droves. There are TVs, game consoles, speakers, smart home devices, and more, all available at steep discounts. Who needs to pay their rent on time anyway?
- 50% off select Sony LED TVs
- Up to 50% off select gaming PC desktops, laptops, and accessories
- Up to 40% off select headphone brands
- 30% off Netgear routers
- 33% off Sony PlayStation 4 Pro bundle
- Save on a Nintendo Switch console and get a $35 Nintendo eShop gift card
- $40 off the Oculus Pro headset with 32GB of storage
- 30% off select iPhone cases and accessories
- Save 30% on select smart home devices
- Get 40% off the Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS and cellular
- Save 30% on the iPad Pro 10.5-inch.
Looking to spruce up the bedroom? Maybe you need to replace that old bathroom faucet? Prime Day is packed with deals on a host of home goods ranging from mattresses to blenders and more.
- Save 30% on Classic Brands, Ashley, and Linenspa mattresses and furniture
- 30% off select Moen products
- Get up to 20% off Toto products
- Save 10% on a NewAir 126-can beverage center
- 35% off brands including Hefty, Energizer, Finish, and others
- Reduced prices for Sodastream machines
- Savings on Vitamix blenders
- Savings on Dyson and Roomba vacuums
- 30% off select Black+Decker tools
Outdoor and sporting equipment
If you’re trying to get in better shape, or simply want to maintain your Adonis-like body, Amazon’s Prime Day has tons of deals worth looking into.
- 30% off items from CamelBak, Marmot, ExOfficio, Columbia, and Pure Fishing.
- Get 20% off Nautilus Fitness products
- Save 20% on the Bowflex Max Trainer M7 cardio machine
- Save 20% on Gaiam Essentials yoga mats
- Take 20% off Schwinn exercise bikes and equipment
Prime Day is also bringing deals to the fashionistas out there. The sales event has deals on a variety of clothing options to help turn your wardrobe around.
- Get 60% off Eddie Bauer clothing and accessories
- Save 30% on Adidas clothes, shoes, and accessories
- Take 30% off Calvin Klein clothing for men and women
- Save 30% on Lacoste products
- Get 40% off on Under Armour items
- Save 30% on Alo Yoga and True Religion products
- Take 50% off J. Crew Mercantile clothing
Amazon is also giving Prime subscribers deals for trying out the company’s various services this year.
- Prime members who try Prime Book Box for the first time get 30% off of their first box.
- New Kindle Unlimited Prime members get their first 3 months free.
- Prime members can get a 30-day free trial of IMDB Pro and save 60% on an annual membership.
- Get $10 off orders of $40 or more with Prime Pantry.
- AmazonFresh customers can save up to 50%, and new AmazonFresh users will get $15 off orders of $35 or more.
- New Amazon Music Unlimited users can get 6 months free when they buy select Echo devices.
- Prime members who spend at least $10 at Whole Foods Markets will get a $10 credit to use during Prime Day.
- Twitch Prime users can participate in free giveaways of “Apex Legends” and EA Sports titles.
- Prime Video users can get 50% off 3 months of service when they subscribe to Showtime or Starz Prime Video Channels.