Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan snubbed in the United States. Imran Khan was received in Washington DC by his own foreign minister and his own ambassador to that country, but no representative from the US administration. Was this a deliberate attempt to snub him. However, this was not a very good beginning to Imran Khan’s visit to the United States. Relevantly, there is a lot of anticipation and expectation, and also some apprehension, in Pakistan over the forthcoming meeting between Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan and the US President Donald Trump on July 22.
- ‘Before I was kidnapped I had friends’: girl soldiers of South Sudan
- The cult of Columbine: how an obsession with school shooters led to a murder plot
- Unesco urged to remove Belgian festival from heritage list over ‘savage’ in blackface
- Amazon under fire for new packaging that cannot be recycled
- Trump tweets image of enormous Trump Tower on Greenland