Another Luv Ranjan venture is on the cards and amidst #NotMyDeepika protest, actress Deepika Padukone has bagged the director’s next which is currently untitled. #NotMyDeepika is trending on internet wherein her fans are protesting against her signing the film with a director who has been accused of sexual harassment in the past but looks like the actress has already taken her decision! However, the film will also see the actress sharing screen space with Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Nushrat Bharucha. However, there has been no official confirmation from the makers and the actress yet.
- ‘Before I was kidnapped I had friends’: girl soldiers of South Sudan
- The cult of Columbine: how an obsession with school shooters led to a murder plot
- Unesco urged to remove Belgian festival from heritage list over ‘savage’ in blackface
- Amazon under fire for new packaging that cannot be recycled
- Trump tweets image of enormous Trump Tower on Greenland