Finance Minister raised excise duty and road and infrastructure cess on the auto fuels by Rs 2 per litre each to raise over Rs 28,000 crore.
- ‘Before I was kidnapped I had friends’: girl soldiers of South Sudan
- The cult of Columbine: how an obsession with school shooters led to a murder plot
- Unesco urged to remove Belgian festival from heritage list over ‘savage’ in blackface
- Amazon under fire for new packaging that cannot be recycled
- Trump tweets image of enormous Trump Tower on Greenland