IndiaToday.in spoke to a clutch of young people and asked them what they expected from Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. From tackling farm distress and creating jobs to free rides, here’s what the youth want.
- ‘Before I was kidnapped I had friends’: girl soldiers of South Sudan
- The cult of Columbine: how an obsession with school shooters led to a murder plot
- Unesco urged to remove Belgian festival from heritage list over ‘savage’ in blackface
- Amazon under fire for new packaging that cannot be recycled
- Trump tweets image of enormous Trump Tower on Greenland